Data Privacy Statement
Thank you for being a valued member of the VAE Consultancy Ltd. network. We respect your privacy and look to provide you with a transparent , clear understanding of the data we collect and use. Therefore, under GDPR Regulations, please be advised that all data given to VAE Consultancy Ltd. will be used for marketing purposes only, allowing us to update you with new products and services, as well as follow up with useful information previously shared with you at certain events.
Please note, on occasion, your information may be shared with relevant third parties, who will have agreed to VAE Consultancy Ltd. data processor protection terms. Your data, processed on our website, will only be forwarded to other recipients if it is necessary for the respective purposes of the processing of this personal data, or if we have entrusted further recipients with the performance of individual tasks or services. The categories of personal data recipients processed through our website are:
- Internal bodies involved in the execution of the respective business processes (e.g. purchasing, accounting, IT)
- Vendors involved in the execution of the respective business processes (e.g. purchasing, accounting, accounting, IT)
- Service provider for hosting, maintenance and administration of our website or our databases, currently: Squarespace.com
- Affiliated companies of our group of companies
- External service providers for direct independent support of the respective business processes (e.g. courier or delivery service provider, tax consultant, auditor)
Your personal data will only be stored indefinitely for marketing and other sales purposes, until such time when you advise us that you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
Please note the following:
- You have the right to ask for information about your stored personal data and further information in relation to this personal data.
- You have the right to demand the correction of your incorrect personal data without delay.
- You have the right to demand the immediate deletion of personal data concerning you, if it is within the legal restrictions.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to withdrawal your consent of your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. The exercise of your rights to cancellation, restriction of processing, revocation or opposition may result in the limited or unenforceable use of our website or other services.
You may directly address your above-identified rights to the contact information provided under “Contact details of the responsible” in this Privacy Notice.
Should any further questions be left unanswered regarding this privacy statement in relation to any of your personal information being processed through our website, you may immediately submit your questions to the Allyson English, Managing Director of VAE Consultancy Ltd.
Please note, should you wish to engage us in one of our consultation programmes, a further data protection privacy statement will be provided to you, which will be relative to the work you have asked us to conduct.